Camporee CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER
Time & Location
About The Event
We are camping with Troop 316 at Tinicum State Park, Camp Site #3. There will be fun, games, camp fires, a hike, songs and skits!
If you decide to arrive Saturday, please arrive by 8:30 AM. The boys will be split into patrols with the Boy Scouts. There will be stations where the boys will learn skills and have fun.
Lunch will be sandwiches with cold cuts.
After lunch, there will be a 5 mile hike (easy terrain) at Delaware Canal.
Dinner will be sausages on rolls and chicken nuggets.
The night will end with a fire pit.
Sunday morning there will be a cold breakfast, and everyone should be packed and ready to leave by 9 AM, getting everyone home by 10 AM
If you are interested or have any other questions, send us an email to BucksCoPack316@gmail.com
You will need the following supplies:
- Tent (If you need a tent, email BucksCoPack316@gmail.com)
- Warm sleeping bag – bring an extra blanket if you have a light sleeping bag (pillow optional)
- An extra blanket or sleeping pad to put under your sleeping bag
- Warm hat, gloves, sturdy shoes (sneakers are fine but if you have hiking shoes or boots wear them)
- Clothing appropriate for the weather. We recommend rain gear and layers.
- Good pair of hiking shoes
- Sports bottle for water
- Unbreakable plate & bowl, utensils, cup/mug for hot liquids (Tupperware works great)
- Flashlight or headlamp
You will need to pay Troop 316 Leader Ron James with cash or check. The cost per person will be between $25